Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Football Menu- Game Three


Yeah, we lost...BUT...the menu was delish at Casa de Oldham on Sunday. 

I made my BBQ pizza. I can't think of any other city that has this dish. It's pretty common around Memphis. Here's my recipe:

BBQ Pizza

Ingredients:
Pork Tenderloin
McCormicks' Pulled Pork Crock Pot seasoning
Pillsbury canned pizza dough

-Place tenderloin in Crock Pot.
-Mix McCormick's seasoning as noted on package (will need apple cider vinegar, brown sugar and ketchup).
-Pour mixture over tenderloin and cook for four hours on high or eight hours on low.
-Once cooking is complete, shred meat in Crock Pot and stir well.
-Pre bake pizza dough for a couple of minutes.
-Spread meat across the dough.
-Sprinkle with sharp cheddar cheese.
-Bake until dough is cooked.

YUM!

PS. My Momma was up visiting over the weekend and she even liked my pizza. She is one of the pickiest eaters ever, too. :)