Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Introducing Layla to UT Martin

Shane and I (along with my college roommate and best friend, Erika) took Layla to UT Martin this past weekend to celebrate Homecoming, as well as my sorority's 50th Anniversary on campus.

We had a wonderful time visiting old friends. That school will always mean so much to us. Some of the happiest years of my life took place right there in Martin, Tennessee.

Here's some pics from our weekend...

LOVED INTRODUCING MISS L TO UT MARTIN!


ZTA Delta Mu Alumni Representing Five Decades

Erika and I Outside the Zeta Tent in the Quad (Homecoming theme was Viva Las Vegas)
Mylinebacker signing in as football alumni...I will forever love #46!

I LOVE this pic of my family at the Homecoming game



 Composite pic from the year I pledged Zeta

Some things never change

Candlelight Ceremony

I love these two! Nicole and Angela (and others, too!) worked so hard to make the weekend perfect!