Saturday, August 13, 2011

Babies, babies, babies!

We had a day full of babies! And what a wonderful day it was!

Layla and I drove all the way to Pickwick this morning...just to have lunch with our sweet cousins (and a cousin's husband, too). :)

I have been close with my younger cousins Jennifer and Anna for as long as I can remember. 

Jennifer lives in East Tennessee and Anna lives in Savannah...so it is always a treat when I get to spend time with these sisters.

We hit up the buy one get one free sale at Spoiled Rotten children's store (they love bows and Southern children's boutiques as much as I do) in Pickwick and had a nice lunch at Redwood Hut. 

With four little girls, you can imagine our table was wild. Poor Drew (Jen's husband). He handled it well!

Here's some pics outside the restaurant. Getting pics of the girls wasn't an easy task.

Cousins!!

Morgan Claire

Evelyn Marie

Ella Grace

Layla Rhae


After lunch, Layla and I rushed back to Memphis because she, Daddy and I had a special date with our friends Nick and Laura...and their new baby, Jones! This was the first dinner outing with the new mister, so it was a really special meal. :) Mellow Mushroom in Germantown a great place to take children! And everyone loves pizza! 

Sweet baby Jones slept through dinner, but I was able to see his baby blues for a short bit during a little snuggle time. He is such a good baby. And he is blessed with wonderful parents. I love seeing our dear friends with their wonderful gift. They are naturals with him.


 Here's a pic of Laura and I with our babies- LOVE IT!