Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ten Day Challenge- Seven


Seven Wants-

1.) For all of my family members and friends to live long, safe, happy, healthy, successful, fulfilling, prosperous and productive lives. This will always be my biggest want. Above any material item. I can go on and on about the things I want for loved ones, but to keep it simple and fun, I'll be materialistic from this point forward.

2.) Layla to have a real playroom. We have the perfect bonus room upstairs that I have visions of turning into a playroom. I just haven't done it yet. For now, we have baskets and baskets of toys scattered throughout the house. Below is my DREAM playroom for Miss L.


3.) A sewing/craft room. Again, another great room upstairs for this. But, it isn't finished out. Shane has talked about doing it for sometime. So, the bonus room I mentioned in number two, seems to be my current sewing/craft room. I love the organization of the sewing room below:

4.) Photoshop. Want it. Need it. Would love it.

5.) A new set of Calphalon pots and pans. My sorority Little Sis gave me an amazing set 10 years ago. They still cook well, but have been put into the dishwasher and lost their luster. And one of the pots is just gone, as my husband used it to hold water in his smoker one Sunday afternoon. The whole thing is solid black. Can't tell where the handle ends and the pot starts. Still mad about it. :)

6.) A floor steamer. My Mama Brenda has been telling me I need one for my tile for years. I used Katie's while I was down in Florida a couple months ago and boy is my Mama B. right! You'd think I would have one as crazy as I am about having clean floors. I shampoo my carpet regularly and don't allow shoes in my house since Layla started crawling (just don't want her playing in outside yuck). I do, however, make exceptions when we have parties. Not wearing shoes in the house has been one of the best decisions I have made when it comes to keeping my house tidy.

7.) ZOOM whitening for my teeth. :)