Sunday, September 11, 2011

Welcoming Baby Bobby

Shane and I hosted a baby shower for his sister, Missy, and husband, Andy, yesterday at the cabin in Pickwick.

It was such a wonderful occasion! My favorite part? Seeing Missy enjoy so much happiness in having so many people she loves there to celebrate her soon to be born son, Bobby.

It was, however, bittersweet as the day also marked the five month anniversary of death of Missy and Shane's Dad. Baby Bobby is being named after his Papaw. After all, we know Papaw is in Heaven taking care of our sweet baby as his time to join us down here draws nearer.

Here's some pics from this special event...Aunt Crystal is so excited to meet you, Bobby!

Easy invites made with my Cricut



Loved the pacifier tree! Super easy and cute!



Love my Cricut machine...it makes the cutest EVERYTHING!

Geez, Louise! They received TONS of gifts...the amount doubled after I took this pic. This family is so LOVED!

My mother-in-law suggested we do sub sandwiches...I wasn't sure at first, but it sure did make it easy for me! Added some delicious dips, including Missy's favorite hotwing dip. And I love that our Pickwick lake map is in the background of this pic. That lake has so much special meaning to the ENTIRE family!


About to be four! Happy Family!

Big Sister Jadea!

Layla and her best friend, Cousin Abigail. :)

My BEAUTIFUL and HAPPY Sister-in-Law, Missy

Miss L being silly!