Sunday, September 11, 2011

Tenth Anniversary of 9/11

Ten years ago today, Shane and I heard the news of the attacks on the radio in our Chevy Blazer. We were on our way to school at UT Martin and only married for about about a month and a half.

Once we arrived on campus, we went went to our classes in two different buildings. I was headed to Dr. Collard's Mass Communications class in Gooch Hall where I saw numerous students crammed into a study room glued to the television. I peeked in and saw what was unfolding on television.

I couldn't believe what was happening...none of us could.

It truly did seem as if the world stopped turning. God bless everyone lost and those that loved them. America can't be broken.

Ten years later, we reflect...

She doesn't know the significance of this photo now, but some day she will.
September 11, 2011